You are the air, is my life.你是空气,是我的命。
I am so sorry but i love you.我很抱歉,但是我爱你...
When we lose, just know oneself 当我们失去的时候,才知道自己曾经拥有
Though he is poor, yet me is very happy. 虽然他很穷,但是我很幸福
[ Lass den Quatsch!He is mine.](别闹了!他是我的。)
As for my tiny heart, you mean the whole world. 对于我渺小的心脏来说,你代表着我整个世界。
I only do a star in your world!我只做你世界中的一颗星星
You said you loved me, but with her(你说你爱我,却和她在一起了)
If only you would walk away And be without the shadows left by him但愿你可以离开 离开他留给你的阴影
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. 做你自己吧。其他角色都已经有人了。