I gave up the whole world for you 我为了你放弃了世界
gone not around any longer 因为从有到无
The hustle and bustle of the city 城市的喧嚣
I heard the sea sob to yesterday is dream【听说海也哽咽着昨天的梦.】
Pain makes people change. 痛了,人就变了。
Have you is enough 【有你足矣】
You when I was a cash dispenser, I when you are sisters(我当你是姐妹,你当我是提款机)
I am faling in love with you.--我深爱着你。
Love is a ruthless game 爱情,是一场残忍的游戏
Maybe we got lost in translation 也许,我们经受不了改变